Since its founding in 1910, the Womans Club has served the community and documented its history.
Much of St. Cloud Heritage is rooted in the Union Soldiers who came to create a post-war life and a new community.
The Mount Peace Cemetery was established in 1910 by Union Civil War Veterans. More than 400 of these veterans rest there.
The Veteran's Memorial Library was established in 1923 by the St. Cloud Ladies Improvement Club, who later became the St. Cloud Woman's Club. The Library building became a museum in 2005.
Learn about the Native Americans who inhabited this land before the town of St. Cloud was founded.
Both the Woman's Club and the Veterans Memorial Library building are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
St. Cloud Heritage Museum
Established and Operated by the St. Cloud Woman's Club since 2005.
1012 Massachusetts Avenue, St. Cloud, FL 34769
Union Veteran's Cemetery/ Mt. Peace Cemetery
VIDEO: Learn more about the Mount Peace Cemetery and local Historian Larisa Roderick, who makes it her mission to make sure every service member put to rest at Mt. Peace Cemetery is buried with the proper recognition they deserve, Even if some research dates back to the Civil War.
DATABASE: Mount Peace Cemetery was established in 1910. The cemetery was developed by Union Civil War Veterans and is the final resting place for more than 400 Union Veterans.
Union Veteran's Cemetery/Mount Peace Cemetery Data
If you want to print a copy, download the data in PDF or Excel file: